Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web.
Why It's Important
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of sensitive corporate information, as well as identity theft of individual employees.
- Users often have the same password for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
- Today, you have limited visibility into when your credentials are stolen; over 75% compromised credentials are reported to the victim organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.
We Monitor: 24/7 x 365
- Hidden chat rooms
- Private websites
- Peer-to-peer networks
- IRC (internet relay chat) channels
- Social media platforms
- Black market sites
- 640,000+ botnets
We identify compromises throughout your organization
We provide you with a written report on your compromised emails.
We Prepare: The more information you collect, the more valuable it becomes. Extensive logging and reporting capabilities allow us to track and triage incidents and create effective policies and procedures to minimize risk in the future.
We Predict: It's not enough to simply be ready, you need to be ahead. The platform allows us to see industry patterns long before they become trends and offers the intelligence to keep you, your employees, and consultants more protected.
We Prevent: Attacks on networks may be inevitable, but they don't have to be destructive. Proactive monitoring of stolen and compromised data alerts us when a threat is detected so we can respond immediately.
Dark Web ID Protects Your Business
- It delivers the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies to companies of your size.
- It connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly.
- Proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.
Fill out this form & one of our Data Security Experts will help evaluate your risk and begin monitoring to protect your business data today.
Spartan Tec Inc
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577